How Can We Help You?
If you need help with something on this site, you're in the right place
How to Access Your Courses
- Login and then go to the Account page
- Select the Subscriptions tab
- You'll see all the courses you have access to here.
- Click on the name of the course you want to review.
If You're Having Trouble Logging In
- Clear your cookies in your browser.
- If that doesn't help, reset your password.
- After trying both of those things, if you still can't login, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are having trouble connecting to the LIVE session, you can call GoToWebinar support at: +1(833) 851-8340
- For technical support, email us at: email@example.com
- If you would like to speak with someone, you may include your phone number, your time zone, and the best time to call you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Certain email providers including but not limited to aol, att, and Yahoo, have recently made changes to their systems that are impacting how email is handled. If you have sent an email to us and have not yet received a response, this may be why. We recommend that you consider using a different email provider like gmail and email us again.
How Long Will I Have Access to Courses?
- You will have access to purchased courses for at least one year from the date of purchase for self-study, pre-recorded courses.
- If you are in a class that is currently being offered with LIVE webinars and you are paid in full, you will have access to the course for at least one year from the date of the final lesson.
- If you are making payments for the course, you will have access to the course materials either for as long as you are part of the course (to the end of the most recent month you have paid for) or one year after the course completes (e.g., if you are part of the 2019 Season and remain in the program through the end of May 2020, you will have access to the course lessons and materials through May 2021).
Billing & Account Questions
- If you have any questions about billing or your account, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of digital products and online courses, we do not offer Refunds. It's a little like saying, "I ate a meal at this restaurant last month and now I want my money back."
Questions about Online Attendance for Spring and Fall Institutes
How to Join the LIVE Sessions
- Watch for an email from Laura Nieminen
- Inside you'll find a "Join" button. Click on that.
- If you're joining by smart phone or tablet, you'll need to download the free GoToWebinar app.
Billing & Account Questions
- If you don't have an account on this member site prior to purchasing your ticket on eventbrite, watch for an email directing you to set your own password to finish setting up your account.
- If you have any questions about billing please email: email@example.com
- If you have any questions about your account on this member site, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical support, you can contact GoToWebinar at: +1(833) 851-8340
- You may also email us at: email@example.com
- Please understand that approximately an hour before each session we are already in full swing preparation for the session. We will answer your email ASAP.
Prophetic Ministry Questions
- The prophetic appointments for people attending online are scheduled for 10 people during a one hour session.
- Those ministering in the prophetic will not see you and you won't be able to respond immediately. They pray and ask God what He has to say to you.
- Generally, I would expect this type of prophetic ministry to be confirmation of things God has been saying to me. Sometimes I hear something new or unexpected (when the word is for me). I take all that to prayer and then put on the shelf or in the trash, yes - if necessary, the things don't seem to make sense.
- The session is recorded for those who are unable to attend LIVE. We make a video replay available of the session and send you the audio of your personal word. You'll receive the link and your audio file via email.
- You do not need a webcam or mic to participate in these sessions.
How Long Will I Have Access to Sessions?
- You will have access to all materials - video replays, audio replays, and if there are any handouts - for at least one year from the end of the Institute.