How Can We Help You?
If you need help with something on this site, you're in the right place
How to Access Your Courses
- Login and then go to the Account page
- Select the Subscriptions tab
- You'll see all the courses you have access to here.
- Click on the name of the course you want to review.
If You're Having Trouble Logging In
- Clear your cookies in your browser.
- If that doesn't help, reset your password.
- After trying both of those things, if you still can't login, email us at: email@example.com
- For technical support, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to speak with someone, you may include your phone number, your time zone, and the best time to call you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Certain email providers including but not limited to aol, att, and Yahoo, have recently made changes to their systems that are impacting how email is handled. If you have sent an email to us and have not yet received a response, this may be why. We recommend that you consider using a different email provider like gmail and email us again.
Billing & Account Questions
- If you have any questions about billing or your account, email us at: email@example.com
- Due to the nature of digital products and online courses, we do not offer Refunds. It's a little like saying, "I ate a meal at this restaurant last month and now I want my money back."
How Long Will I Have Access to Courses?
- You will have access to purchased courses for at least one year from the date of purchase for self-study, pre-recorded courses.
- If you are in a class that is currently being offered with LIVE webinars and you are paid in full, you will have access to the course for at least one year from the date of the final lesson.
- If you are making payments for the course, you will have access to the course materials either for as long as you are part of the course (to the end of the most recent month you have paid for) or one year after the course completes (e.g., if you are part of the 2019 Season and remain in the program through the end of May 2020, you will have access to the course lessons and materials through May 2021).